Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Redeemer Lives!

Job 19:25 "for I know my redeemer liveth,and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth":

As we near the greatest day in a Christians life,resurrection Sunday, the day our Redeemer rose with all power in heaven and earth in His hands, let us remember our Savior lives.Jesus rescued us from the traps of the emeny and gave us hope and salvation."while we were yet sinners Christ died for us".Our Redeemer is worthy to be worshipped with our life, worthy of worship forever."Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord,my strength,and my redeemer".

Our Redeemer is strong and stands in the gap for us.He intercedes for us! "For their redeemer is mighty; he shall plead their cause with thee"(prov.23:11).As the redeemer,Jesus recovered what we lost because of sin.He paid off our sin debt.He restored us to our rightful place with God.That's th eministry of our Redeemer.He is worthy to be praise with our living forever and ever.

He is the good shepherd who provided His sheep with green pastures and sweet water.He nursed the sick and he searched for the lost.And when even a single lost sheep is recovered,the shepherd rejoices.An ordinary shepherd meets the ordinary needs of his sheep.But our shepherd rose above the ranks of the ordinary, the truly good shepherd was willing to defend his sheep against any who would harm them, whether man or beast, even if it cost him his own life.As the good shepherd ,Jesus willingly laid down his life for his sheep.Our Redeemer Lives.....

1 comment:

  1. I was once asked "How do I know Jesus rose on from the dead" and I said because he rose in me.

    ReplyDelete