Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Let Jesus Fix It

Luke 23:33  "and when they were come to the place, which is called Calvery, there they crucified him, and the malfactors, one on the right hand and the other on the left"
   
     There was this father and son, the father bought his son a shiney new toy car to play with. One day the boy broke his car and started to cry, he brought the wheel of the car to his dad and asked him to fix it, his daddy told him son i can't fix this. The boy cried louder took the wheel and walked away. He came back with another broken piece crying saying daddy fix my car ,his dad looked at his son and said  I want to fix it but I can't, see the boy didn't realize his daddy needed the whole car in order to fix it .

 I wish I could tell  you that I've been saved my whole life, but the truth is I haven't.See that thief that hung on the left of Jesus use to be me. I went to church, my mother taught me about God, when I messed up I would go to God and ask him to fix it, but like the boy I wouldn't bring him my whole life. I would take him parts of it. I would take him my personal problems ,but keep my financial affairs to myself, or i'd take him my mother get on my nerve complains, but my addictions I said I could handle. See I wanted him to fix me but I didn't want to give him my life.But after a 18 year crack addiction, when I was broken, and beaten,  when I had lost everything, my family,kids,self respect, job , and place to live, when I found myself trapped in the darkness of sin, sick and tired of being sick and tired, homeless, trapped in a  drug addiction, see all the things which promised me freedom was now my master. I couldn't see no way out, just when I was about to throw in the towel, Then came Jesus.

When I surrendered my whole life to Him ,he was able to fix my broken life. Jesus came between the old me and the new me. He separated us by time ,see the old me he called then and the new me he calls now.Through Him I died to th eflesh and its many lust and desires,and I was born into His spirit. I heard a voice say"This day you shall be with me in paradise,follow me, I am the way , believe in me, for I am the truth and obey me for I am the life". Jesus the man in the middle who separated the sinner from the sin,that through Him I might be called the righteousness of God. 

1 comment:

  1. Give Him your whole life and let Jesus fix it

    ReplyDelete