Monday, March 26, 2012

Amazing Grace!

Eph. 2:5 "Even when we were dead in sins hath quickened us together with Christ,(by grace ye are save).

The most astonishing innterruption in human history is the word "but". Man dead in sin and trespass, on the party train to hell "But God". God intervined in the destiny of man. He interruped the doom of death and gave him a path to eternal life.By His amazing Grace we are saved.

 Because of the nature of man, he was in a miserable condition,but by the love of God there was a glorious change brought about by the grace of God. See in times past we were dead in sin, we walked, talked, and lived according to the ways of the world.We persude it's persuits, did it's deeds, believed its philosophies, sought it's values,had joys with it's toys, and lived a life which was in opposition to the word, will ,and way of God. We were sinners in a dead state, lacking the principles and powers of spiritual life, bondslaves to Satin and the lust, will and desires of this old flesh.But it was Gods love for us that saved us, God himself orchastrated this great and happy change.His great love rich mercy, and never ending amazing grace alone saves all who will believe.Gods response to our sins, through his rich mercy and great love God called me to life with Christ. By his grace we are saved, because he lives even though I deserved hell, through His grace I can obtain heaven.Once a dead rebellious sinner, now a living soul. God by his grace gave me salvation, his grace unlocking all that death had locked up and letting in all that sin had blocked out.God gave me Jesus Christ, the very best He had to overcome the very worst I could be,Jesus the power of God unto salvation.

If God had not shared Jesus with me,had he not revealed Him in my life I would be dead in sin and on my way to hell. But he loved me and only asked that I believe and share the good news with all I see. Let us share Christ in all that we say and do to all that we see.Jesus shed His blood to save the whole world, so let the world know the good news about God's amazing grace,Jesus the Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment