Friday, September 25, 2015

Don't Let Go

Genesis 32:26 " And He said let me go, for the day breaketh,and he said ,I will not let thee go except thou bless me".

This journey we have embarked upon is one of faith. We must be willing to rid ourselves of the old man and all he stood for and stood with, and surrender ourselves totally over to the will of God. We must walk out on the promise of God's word and trust in all that it says, knowing that He will do just what He said.

See the love of Jesus creates in our hearts, love one for another. When we have Him, He lives within our spirits, His mind is our mind, his will is our will, and he is seen by others in all that we do. But first we must find Him; to find Christ, one just needs to seek Him. The writer says "I found Him"; I a man, found the Lord of Glory; I a slave to sin, found the great deliverer; I a child of darkness, found the light of the world; I the uttermost of the lost ,found my Savior and my God. Now I hold Him; Holding Him by not offending Him. First by being lazy, when the soul turns sleepy or careless, we tend to put Christ away. By beholden to Idols, for you can't serve two masters, nor hold on to two things. By being unwilling to be sanctified, or dwelling in an unholy house, we must remember to take Christ home with us, and let Him rule the house. If you only walk with Christ at church and never take Him home, you will soon part company with him forever. So hold on to Him and share Him with all.
The true blessing come when we hold on to God, through all of the trials and storms that come upon us in life. So often the storms and trials themselves are blessings as anything that makes you call upon the name of the Lord is in fact a blessing.Don't let the lies of the devil cause you to let go of the promises of God, and miss out on your blessings. Hold on to Him , for the effectual fervent prayer of the righteous avails much. So pray without ceasing and watch God work in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment