Friday, May 8, 2015

Finding True Love

Song of Solomon 3:4 " It was but a little that I passed from them, but I found him whom my soul loveth:I held him, and would not let him go, until I had brought Him into my mothers house, and into the chamber of her that conceived me".


The love of Jesus creates in our hearts, love one for another. When we have him, he lives within our spirits, His mind is our mind, his will is our will, and he is seen by others in all that we do. But first we must find Him.

To find Christ, one just needs to seek Him. The writer says "I found Him"; I a man, found the Lord of Glory; I a slave to sin, found the great deliverer. I a child of darkness, found the light of the world; I the uttermost of the lost ,found my Savior and my God. Now I hold Him. Holding Him by not offending Him. First by being lazy, when the soul turns sleepy or careless, we tend to put Christ away. By beholden to Idols, for you can't serve two masters, nor hold on to two things. By being unwilling to be sanctified, or dwelling in an unholy house, we must remember to take Christ home with us, and let Him rule the house. If you only walk with Christ at church and never take Him home, you will soon part company with him forever. So hold on to Him and share Him with all.

When you diligently search for Christ in your heart, he shall be found, but then you must hold to Him by learning of Him, by loving Him, by obeying Him. Build a personal one on one relationship with him, then share him. Bring him to your house, not in word only but let others see him in you by your actions, and attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment