Friday, May 1, 2015

In Him Our Resting Place

Psalms 62:7 In God is my salvation and my glory: and my refuge, is in God."

I am because of who He is. When I was lost in sin destined for eternal damnation, God loved me so much He sent His only begotten son to die that I might live. Because He lives, I can have life and life more abundantly.

Jesus The Christ is the life which all who have been born again now enjoy. For the life we now live we live by faith in the only begotten of God.  It is in Him that we are made new; In Him we are the righteousness of God; In Him we are justified, sanctified and eventually will be glorified, and live eternally with our Father in heaven. Out side of Christ we are at our best but a filthy rag. In God is my salvation as it rest in Jesus and Jesus alone, for there is no other way that man can be saved. In Him is our glory for outside of Him there is no glory. In Him is my refuge, cause He is a shelter in a time of storm, and He is my resting place.

As it was in the days of Noah, all who are not in the safety of our Lord Jesus Christ when the flood waters of judgment comes shall perish, because in Him you shall have everlasting life.

No comments:

Post a Comment