Monday, December 8, 2014

Only Ask

Psalms 18:1" I will Love thee, O Lord my strength"

 I heard a story of a father and his son on a camping trip.  As they were making their way up the path a large rock blocked the path. The father said to the son "I'm going to make a man out of you, use your strength and move the rock." The boy gripped the rock on both sides and tried pushing the rock but it never moved. The boy told his father "It won't move". His father told him he wasn't using all his strength. The boy said father I used all my strength and I just can't move it. His father looked at him and said you didn't use all your strength, because you never asked me to help.


Many of us are hindered because of a blocked path and we are stuck all because we have yet to ask the  Father to help us in our journey. There are stumbling blocks that sometimes block the path that God has called us to travel , and many of us get frustrated and change course because we try to move these obstacles by ourselves; But the Lord is our strength in our time of weakness. He is the way and it is in Him and by Him which we are able to conquer and overcome all that life puts before us. we must put our trust in the Lord and trust that He will do just what He said.


 Let us call on the Lord to aid us in moving the mountains which hinder our journey, let us use all our strength........











No comments:

Post a Comment