Tuesday, February 4, 2014

He Saw Me

Luke 15:20 " And he arose, and came to his Father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and, and kissed him". had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck".

God commended his love for me for while I was yet a sinner Christ died for me; While I was yet without strength Christ died for the ungodly. He saw me, while I was lost in sin, rebellious, a hater of God and all he stood for, He saw me.

Yes we have surrendered our life to Christ ,but while we were yet a long ways off God saw our need for a savior. He looked beyond our faults and provided just what we needed. Yes we have come to Him, but while we were laying in the pig pen of life , our Father stepped out of eternity into time, looked down the portal of time and saw each of us, and His love for us caused Him see us,  to have compassion on us. His love caused Him to come to us in the form of sinful flesh to accept for us the wage paid by sin. He died for us showing how much He loved us. Before we came to Him , His love had Him preparing the way back to Him, for while I was yet a sinner He saw me.

God's love is without end, but there is a coming day of judgment. All who have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as their personal savior will be found not guilty. Have you made Jesus your choice? God saw you when He sent His only begotten son to die, will you at least look to Him to be saved?

No comments:

Post a Comment